In the Living Room, a handsome floor to ceiling natural finish limestone fireplace with programmable Heatilator fan system is the focal point. The ceiling height here is 13’5” and is coffered with impressive wood beams.
The formal dining room features a coffered ceiling, crown molding and adjoins the well-appointed butler’s pantry.
The butler’s pantry offers a generous space for entertainment preparation with spacious slab granite countertops, Alder cabinetry with glass paned upper cabinets, a Sub-Zero wine refrigerator and a wine closet.
The gorgeous library is appointed with a wall of bookshelves and cabinets, crown molding, wainscot paneling and is accessed via glass paned French doors.
The epicurean kitchen is appointed with beautiful knotty alder cabinetry, slab granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, center island with double well sink, sub-zero refrigerator, Wolf 6-burnerstove, Asko 8-Steel System dishwasher, Wolf stainless steel vent hood, separate wall oven and microwave and a large walk-in pantry.
The breakfast nook has unobstructed gorgeous 360º views of the front range including Mt. Evans, Castle Rock, Devils Head, and the valley below. Enjoy casual dining next to the Heat-n-Glo fireplace. Attractive display storage is found in the nook with built-in knotty alder glass paned cabinets. There is access to the rear covered deck constructed with TimberTech decking and wrought iron railings and a built-in gas BBQ grill.
A main floor laundry room is located off the kitchen/garage areas. It includes built-in knotty alder cabinetry, a laundry tub, glass paned access door to outside and a closet for hanging clothes.
The hearth room with a gas log fireplace, media center, Knotty alder paneling finished to the ceiling above fireplace, crown molding and media center makes a warm and inviting room for entertaining.
The spacious master bathroom has been finished with superior appointments including slab marble countertops, travertine flooring with sculpted edges and a walk-in steam shower with European framless glass door entry and includes a double-head shower fixture and retractable shower wand. Enjoy soaking in the Maax Spa tub while overlooking the pine trees and views beyond.
The master bedroom offers a serene, open and airy space with a coved ceiling and a bay window with gorgeous mountain and valley views through the pine trees. The sitting area is appointed with crown molding, a gas log fireplace and beautiful windows for views and natural lighting. There is an oversized clothes closet with variable sized built-in cabinetry and shelving.
The spacious walk-out level recreation room features three seating areas, a double sided fireplace and a striking wet bar finished with alder cabinetry, slab granite countertops, travertine flooring, a U-line bar refrigerator, dishwasher, stainless steel fixtures and opens to the covered patio that has a built-in BBQ grill. The powder room on walk-out level has an amazing designer stone sink.
The southwest bedroom has wonderful views of the waterfall, spa, fire pit, pines trees and mountains. The northwest bedroom has a nice view of the pine trees and mountains. All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets and adjoining bathrooms. The bathrooms have either granite or travertine slab countertops.
Quality Features and Finishes
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber's firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. © 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
I want to login using my existing account on: