1. Collecting Information
When you visit our consumer applications, we may collect information about you that you share with us by using our consumer applications. This identification information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, details of your real estate and lending needs and references, and other details of your life.
As you may be aware, it is a common practice that when you visit our consumer applications, we may collect data involving your usage through the use of “cookies” (i.e. small text files placed on your computer by consumer applications), web server logs, and other web tools. This technology allows us to customize your online experience as well as track your use of our system so that we can improve your experience. The tracking data we collect may include, but is not limited to, the date, time and location of your visit, the time you spend, the web pages you view, the other consumer applications you visit, your search queries, and basic information about your computer, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your domain name, your browser type, and the name of your internet service provider. You may deactivate cookies if you do not want your browsing to be tracked, but doing so may hinder your online experience.
2. Using Information Collected
We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experience and to do what you have asked of us. We also use your identification information to tell you about our products and services, but you may instruct us not to send communications to you by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity. As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our consumer applications, and to further our marketing efforts. As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, share your information with our own personnel and our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill your requests. We may also share your information with our affiliates, but we will not share it with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
3. Updating Information
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our consumer applications, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
4. Anti-Fraud Disclosure
Electronic communications such as email, text messages and social media messaging, are neither secure nor confidential. While Kentwood Real Estate ("Broker") has adopted policies and procedures to aid in avoiding fraud, even the best security protections can still be bypassed by unauthorized parties. Broker will never send you any electronic communication with instructions to transfer funds or to provide nonpublic personal information, such as credit card or debit numbers or bank account and/or routing numbers.
YOU SHOULD NEVER TRANSMIT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS OR BANK ACCOUNT OR ROUTING NUMBERS, BY EMAIL OR OTHER UNSECURED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. EMAILS ATTEMPTING TO INDUCE FRAUDULENT WIRE TRANSFERS ARE COMMON AND MAY APPEAR TO COME FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
If you receive any electronic communication directing you to transfer funds or provide nonpublic personal information, EVEN IF THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION APPEARS TO BE FROM Broker or its affiliates, do not respond to it and immediately contact Broker. Such requests, even if they may otherwise appear to be from Broker, are likely part of a scheme to defraud you by stealing funds from you or using your identity to commit a crime.
To notify Broker of suspected fraud related to your real estate transaction, send an email to IT@Kentwood.com.
6. Contacting Us
7. Effective Date and Contact Information:
8. California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties [including affiliates that are separate legal entities] during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please contact us by writing to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. International Users
- The content of the pages of this consumer application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of our consumer applications include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your Zip code). Customer contact information is shared among our family of consumer applications and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer application meet your specific requirements.
- This consumer application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This "material" includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this consumer application, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the consumer application.
- Unauthorized use of this consumer application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this consumer application may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this consumer application is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the consumer application or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the consumer application for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this consumer application.
Through this consumer application you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the consumer application up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the consumer application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This consumer application and its content is copyright of Kentwood Real Estate. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Kentwood Real Estate takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Kentwood Real Estate hosted subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Kentwood Real Estate. To contact Kentwood Real Estate regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:
DMCA Contact Name: IT
Address: 5690 DTC BLVD #600W Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Telephone Number: (303) 773-3399
Email Address: IT@Kentwood.com