Chrissy Smith is an accomplished Realtor with an extensive background in real estate. Denver is her hometown and she truly knows Colorado’s neighborhoods and communities. Drawing from over two decades of real estate experience, Chrissy skillfully negotiates and navigates Denver’s increasingly fast-paced and complex real estate landscape. With an unwavering drive to provide the absolute best service, both buyers and sellers can count on a smooth experience while working with a dedicated broker who brings honesty, integrity, extraordinary attention to detail and a caring human touch to all of her clients. Her strategic yet personalized approach for achieving the best results for her clients, is the hallmark of her success.
With a business built on referrals and repeat clients, Chrissy strives to become each client’s life-long, trusted real estate advisor by providing straightforward and honest advice, counsel and service.
Chrissy and her husband Steve are dedicated to charitable endeavors such as; the Denver Dumb Friends League, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association, Boys and Girls Club, and Special Olympics.
Experience and Recognition
- Consistently recognized as a top producer at Kentwood Real Estate and by the Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- Previously with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for 17 years (formerly known as Fuller Towne & Country Properties)
- Residential property sales including single family homes, townhomes/condominiums, lofts, move up purchases, first time home buyers, downsizing purchases, 2nd homes, and the listing and selling of luxury properties
- Areas of service span from Castle Rock to Westminster including Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Englewood, Littleton, Cherry Hills Village, Parker, Lakewood, all of Denver and everywhere in between - including all price ranges, without exception
- Skilled negotiator, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and credibility in resolving difficult scenarios in transactions
Education and Designations
- B.S. Business Administration ~ Metropolitan State College of Denver
- Licensed Real Estate Broker ~ State of Colorado
- CNE ~ Certified Negotiation Expert
- GRI ~ Graduate, Realtor Institute. Recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge and considered the nation’s #1 real estate designation.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors