HISTORY & SERVICE:
As a long-time local resident in Northern Colorado since 1991 and a graduate of Colorado State University
, Catherine treasures all that the community has to offer, including its quality of life, thriving businesses, exceptional schools, and easy access to outdoor recreation and cultural activities.
Catherine Rogers is a 2nd generation realtor in Colorado, has grown up with real estate, and has seen much change along the Front Range. Catherine is also recognized in the 1% of realtors nationally consistently receiving top recognition for her salesmanship and production. Catherine has earned the reputation of being tenacious, committed and dedicated to her clientele and their residential goals, selling residential property since 2000. She does a large referral business and takes great pride in the success she yields her clientele in the buying and selling process.
In her prior career with Hewlett Packard
, Catherine specialized in the technology realm of business and mobile computing with frequent travel in and out of the country. With her extensive background in residential sales throughout the Front Range, Catherine excels in the realm of marketing, committed to an “Exceptional” customized marketing program for each seller. Formally trained in the marketing realm with national builders for many years on what is “Effective” for selling today’s market, she pairs both backgrounds to yield a successful and easy experience for her sellers.
Catherine Rogers has worked with numerous local custom and national builders from Boulder to Fort Collins in a variety of communities as a new construction specialist - she has sold into the thousands property-wise in a variety of gorgeous settings. Some of those builders that she has marketed for and specifically represented include: Treeline Builders
, Bancroft Capital, Ryland Homes (now CalAtlantic
), Stoner Construction, Oak Valley Homes, Haven Builders, developer of HighPointe Estates, Philgreen Construction
and Harmonious Habitats LLC. Actively purchasing, investing, remodeling and building herself, she has a diverse background with her family’s roots in Denver’s commercial real estate market.
Providing an extraordinary experience for clientele, Catherine’s character is exemplified by her enthusiasm and dedication to the craft - both qualities that make the experience of selling your home or finding a new property to be less hectic and more satisfying. Providing exceptional construction knowledge, high-end creativity & effective marketing, paired with drive and dedication for her clients, she rapidly laid the foundation for outstanding productivity.
Catherine enjoys time with her husband and two children, thriving through outdoor activities, traveling, soaking up local culture and art. She has rafted and hiked out of the Grand Canyon twice, traveled to over 22 countries, enjoys discovery of new locations, surroundings and sustainable building practices. Catherine and her husband are active supporters and volunteers with the Larimer Humane Society
, and the Gardens on Spring Creek
in Fort Collins
by being involved in community fund raising events, campaigns and membership. Catherine adores being a mother and loves supporting local non-profit child and family advocacy centers.
“Creating an enjoyable buying and selling experience for customers makes all the difference. Let my hard work, experience and success work for you!”
Catherine utilizes her in-depth market and construction expertise, effective negotiating strategies, and perseverance which have yielded exceptional service and outstanding results for clientele.
“I’m looking forward to helping you transition into your next inspirational living environment!”
• Earn your repeat and referral business
• Thorough market research
• Extensive internet and print media marketing
• Buyer, Seller and Investor Representation
• Effective listing and fast response time
• Ethical and competent representation
• Critical knowledge of today’s Real Estate Market
• Utilization of cutting-edge technology
• Managing risk and proactive problem solving
“I believe and trust in a high level of service, marketing and commitment to sellers and buyers, my mission is making the experience of buying and selling real estate enjoyable and easy. Contact me if you want to get the optimum situation for your home in the shortest amount of time.”
CERTIFICATIONS, AWARDS, AFFILIATIONS:
• Ranked #2 for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in 2017, 2016 and 2015 for all of Northern Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins offices!). Consistently selling over $20M a year
• Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle Platinum
2017/2016/2015, Gold Award 2014 (national award)
• #4 Statewide for Coldwell Banker, International President’s
Circle, 2011 to April 2014
• Coldwell Banker Devonshire, International President’s Premier #1 in Sales Production in Fort Collins/Northern Colorado for 2013
• Top 1% Nationally of all Coldwell Banker Realtors 2013, 2014
• Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society President’s
Premier Elite in the State of Colorado, 2009 to 2014
• Relocation Specialist
• CRS Certified Residential Specialist
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• MCSP by the National Home Builders Association
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Fort Collins Association of REALTORS
• Member, National Home Builders Association
People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Theodore Roosevelt