After teaching in both public and private schools for several years, I realized those skills would transfer very well to the world of Denver residential real estate: I knew I wanted to be a realtor at The Kentwood Company in Cherry Creek because of its stellar reputation as Colorado’s preeminent luxury real estate company and the fact that it was locally owned focusing on providing Buyers & Sellers with the highest quality services along with a strong relocation department.
The Buyers & Sellers who come to me are as varied as the real estate market itself:
• First Time Buyers & First Time Sellers needing to know and understand the whole real estate process explained in terms they can understand and use to their advantage.
• Buyers & Sellers being relocated to and from the Denver Metro Area- Being a Denver native, I really know the various neighborhoods allowing Buyers to feel at ease quickly. Sellers are able to take advantage of Kentwood’s fantastic Relocation Program while I get their home sold here.
• Families that are downsizing or moving up to accommodate life changes need someone who has experienced both ends of the spectrum as I have.
• Investors wanting to take advantage of Denver’s very active real estate market will find that I can get them into properties that have not yet come on the market giving them a huge advantage.
• Repeat Buyers & Sellers who have become great friends- one of the best benefits of being an empathetic broker is forming lasting friendships with super clients!
• Buyers & Sellers who come to me as referrals find that I give them the same great service their friends experienced employing the latest technology, negotiation, marketing and networking skills.