Director of Marketing and Technologies
I’ve lived in the southwest hills of Santa Fe with me and my 4 dogs for 6 years.
How the city embraces it’s history while never loosing step with the cultural styles of today…and the green chili.
Making music, snowboarding at Ski Santa Fe, playing golf, and working on my granola company, Santa Fe Granola Co.
1. Get to see a show at the Santa Fe Opera or The Lensic Theater
2. Drive up Hyde Park road and take a soak at 10,000 Waves
3. Get to the Folk Art Museum
4. Listen to 98.1 KBAC, Santa Fe’s local and locally programmed radio station…It’s Awesome
5. Green meat tacos at La Choza
Don’t expect to paint your house that technicolor salmon you had in Miami, there is one color of home, adobe.
Food, History, Art, and Anonymity. The weather ain’t bad either.
Casa de Vidrio
This estate features all the amenities the homeowner and their guests would want with a private home in Santa Fe: contemporary color filled architecture, multiple outdoor living spaces, floor to ceiling windows to take advantage of the beautiful views of the land, surrounding mountain ranges and stunning moonrises and sunsets, one story living spaces, and proximity to year round art and culture.
Surrounding Mountain Ranges and Stunning Moonrises and Sunsets.
View More Property Details Here